只需一步,快速开始

搜索
广州大学城网业务调整

[心得交流] 韩寒入围《时代》最具影响力人物 [复制链接] qrcode

查看: 6866 | 回复: 4

bragi
发表于: 2010-4-12 11:59:17 | 显示全部楼层

中国职业赛车手,畅销作家,热门博主韩寒入选《时代》杂志本年度100位“全球最具影响力人物”候选榜单。
  Han Han, a Chinese professional rally driver, best-selling author and China's most popular blogger, has been nominated as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine.

4月3日,《时代》周刊公布了 “2010年全球最具影响力人物”的候选人名单。韩寒同巴拉克·奥巴马,比尔·盖茨,Lady Gaga一起入榜。
  On April 3, Time released the candidates for its annual "World's Most Influential People in 2010" list. Han was on the list as well as Barack Obama, Bill Gates and Lady Gaga.

《时代》周刊每年都会在全球范围内评选出百位人物,包括世界著名领导人,艺术家,革命家以及偶像,最后由读者投票选出当年“100位全球最具影响力人物“名单。韩寒以作家兼赛车手身份入选,该新闻周刊称他凭借首部小说《三重门》而入选。
  Every year, Time selects hundreds of people around the world, including the world's greatest leaders, artists, innovators and icons, and encourages its readers to vote for the year's list of the 100 most influential people. The weekly news magazine, which introduced Han as an author and a race car driver, said he was nominated because of his first novel Triple Gate.

《时代》周刊在投票页面上写到:“韩寒的第一本小说以自己的中学辍学经历为背景,该书销量惊人并引发了关于刻板的传统教育质量的争议。”
  Han's first novel, based on his experience as a high school dropout in Shanghai, became a best seller in China and sparked a debate about the quality of the country's rigid education system, Time said on its voting page.

《时代》表示:“作为拉力赛车爱好者,他的博客人气超高,他经常会嘲弄文化名人以及无为官员。”
  An avid rally car driver, he writes a mega-popular blog that pokes fun at prominent cultural figures and incompetent officials, Time said.

截至周二晚,韩寒选票已达45325张,在200位候选者中排名第八,且遥遥领先于其他入选的中国人,如副总理王岐山以及重庆市市委书记薄熙来。
  By Tuesday night, Han had received 45,325 votes, making him eighth among 200 candidates, much higher than the other Chinese candidates, such as Vice-Premier Wang Qishan and Chongqing Party Secretary Bo Xilai.

目前,Lady Gaga以187,822票居首。
  The top candidate was temporarily Lady Gaga, with 187,822 votes.

在线投票的截止日期是5月1日。
  The online voting will be closed on May 1.

粉丝们对于韩寒的入围表示欣喜,但也有一些人质疑此举。有人说,韩寒的影响力还不足以波及到国外,他本人也未影响过全球的文艺趋势。
  Han's fans are excited about his inclusion in the list, but some people question his nomination. Some said that Han's influence does not extend beyond China's border and he cannot have an effect on global trends in art and entertainment.

当支持者与反对者的辩论日趋白热化时,韩寒本人对此次入围保持低调。
  While his supporters and detractors engaged in a heated discussion, Han himself has been low-key about his nomination.

《齐鲁晚报》援引韩寒原话,“此事与我无关,我从一开始写书、写博客只是希望发表自己的见解,从未想过影响任何人,更没有想去影响世界。”
  It (the nomination) has nothing to do with me. I write books and blogs to express my opinions. I've never thought of changing other people or the world, he was quoted by Qilu Evening News as saying.

韩寒甚至问到:“《时代》不过是本杂志,你们怎么这么拿它当回事?”
  According to the report, Han even said: "Time is only a magazine. Why do you take it so seriously?"

周二韩寒并未就此发表评论,但粉丝们对于他的入围极为关注。在韩寒的百度贴吧里,支持者们组成在线联盟;在《时代》的投票页面上一个为韩寒投票的倡议帖已经被置顶。
  Han could not be reached for comment on Tuesday, but his fans take his nomination seriously. In Han's Baidu Post Bar, an online club set up by his supporters, a post that calls people to vote for Han in the Time magazine poll has been placed at the top.

帖子上说:“我英语不好。这里是投票步骤的注释图。希望它可以帮助和我一样的人们。”
  My English is not good. But here is a picture direction on how to vote. Hope it helps people like me, it said.

曾与韩寒有过合作的上海本土出版人路金波在接受《京华时报》采访时表示,他很高兴听到消息。
  Lu Jinbo, a Shanghai-based publisher who has worked with Han on his books, was quoted by the Beijing Times as saying he was happy to learn the news.

路金波说:“韩寒是个敢说的年轻人。他关心民生注重真实,这在80后作家中是相当少见的。他也并不附属于任何组织。”
  Han is a young guy who dares to speak out. He cares about the people and the truth, which is quite rare among the post-80s writers (writers who came of age after the 1980s). He is not associated with any organizations, Lu said.

但也有人质疑这位作家的知名度。
  However, others cast doubt on the writer's fame.

一位网友说:“韩寒什么时候具有全球影响力了?这也太抬举他了。”
  Since when does Han have worldwide influence? It's too big a compliment for him, a netizen said.

另一位网友表示:“《时代》周刊真能搞笑,韩寒作品和人品就能引领当今全球‘艺术与娱乐’风潮?”
  Time is really humorous. How can Han's works and personality lead the world's arts and entertainment trends? another netizen said.

北京评论家五岳散人表示,“韩寒以对社会事件的敏锐观察以及仗义执言而著称。”,因此韩寒此次入围证明了人们对中国的关注。
  Wuyuesanren, a Beijing-based critic, said Han's nomination shows people really care about China, "because Han is famous for his sharp observation and unmodified comments on social events", he said.

基于此次韩寒的入围,他也肯定了《时代》周刊对于中国社会的敏锐观察力。
  He praised Time's keen observations on Chinese society for involving Han in its 100 list.

“此举展现出中国在世界舞台上的重要性。世界从两方面关注中国,一是从领导人方面,再者就是从像韩寒这样关心社会热点的文人身上。”
  It shows China's importance in the world. The world is looking at China not only from the political leaders' perspectives, but also from people like Han, a literary person who cares about social events.
跳转到指定楼层
阿联
发表于: 2010-4-12 12:39:41 | 显示全部楼层

韩寒也能入选,是不是一种悲哀呢
小子
发表于: 2010-4-12 23:56:22 | 显示全部楼层

引用第1楼阿联于2010-04-12 12:39发表的  :
韩寒也能入选,是不是一种悲哀呢   
呵呵,有人入围也是不错的,总的来说,韩寒在一部分青少年中,是有一定影响力的
eswimmer
发表于: 2010-4-28 23:49:42 | 显示全部楼层

good!