搜索
广州大学城网业务调整

[美容保健] LANCER澜澈5分钟访谈 - 好莱坞美妆师Kathy Jeung [复制链接] qrcode

查看: 2395 | 回复: 0

头像被屏蔽
苦身人
发表于: 2014-9-29 12:26:05 | 显示全部楼层

LANCER澜澈5分钟访谈 - 好莱坞美妆师Kathy Jeung

We have some real luminaries pass through the halls of Lancer Dermatology, and when fashion and celebrity makeup artist Kathy Jeung stops by, it always brightens our day. Kathy has worked with Rita Ora, Rashida Jones, Dita Von Teese, Nichole Sherzinger, Padma Lakshmi and Natasha Bedingfield, not to mention just about every fashion mag out there. The result: an endless knowledge of beauty and skincare, what works...and what doesn't. Here's what we learned from her in just 5 minutes:
我们在LANCER明星皮肤科诊所见到了很多名人,当时尚明星美妆师Kathy Jeung经过时,我们眼前一亮,Kathy曾经与Rita Ora, Rashida Jones, Dita Von Teese, Nichole Sherzinger, Padma LakshmiNatasha Bedingfield等明星及多个时尚杂志合作。她在工作中积累了大量的美容及护肤经验,哪些产品效果显著,哪些效果不明显。以下是她的5分钟经验分享。

Lancer Skincare: What difference does good skin care make in your line of work?
LANCER澜澈:好的护肤产品对您的工作产生了哪些影响?

Kathy Jeung: For me, proper skin preparation with good skincare is the most important step to a getting a great makeup look. Skin is really the canvas onto which makeup is applied, so how makeup lies on the skin, looks on the face, and its staying power is directly related to products used on the skin beforehand.
Kathy Jeung:对于我来说,使用好的护肤品进行适当的肌肤准备工作是实现完美妆容最重要的步骤。其实皮肤就像是一块涂抹化妆品的画布,所以化妆品的涂抹,外观效果,及妆容的持久性与使用的妆前皮肤护理产品直接相关。

LS: Are there certain skin issues that you find common among clients that need covering up?
LS:在您的顾客中有没有一些需要解决的常见肌肤问题?

KJ: Dark circles and puffiness are a common issue. I'll use Lancer Eye Contour Lifting Cream to reduce swelling and brighten under the eye, allowing me to minimize the amount of cover-up I'll use to disguise the problem. I really believe that using skincare tailored to skin type or problem is key to help the issue before makeup, rather than using more makeup to cover it up.
Another common problem I encounter year round are dry, dehydrated lips. Same as with skincare, if the lips aren't prepared for lip products, makeup will work against you and magnify the problem. I like to use a 2-step method of applying a lip ointment followed by a lip balm or salve. If the lips are starting to peel, use a lip scrub and then apply ointment or salve.

KJ:黑眼圈和眼袋是常见的肌肤问题。我使用LANCER澜澈眼部轮廓紧致霜缓解浮肿,明亮双眸,这样我就不需要使用大量化妆品修饰。我觉得在化妆前针对皮肤类型及问题使用相应的护肤品是解决皮肤问题的关键,而不是用更多的化妆品修饰。
另一个常见的肌肤问题是唇部干燥缺水。与肌肤护理一样,如果在妆前没有对唇部进行充分护理,那么化妆品会对唇部产生消极影响,甚至加重唇部问题。我喜欢先涂一层护唇膏,再涂润唇膏或唇油,通过这2个步骤护理唇部。如果唇部开始脱皮,可以使用唇刷去除死皮,再涂抹润唇膏或唇油。

LS: Do you have a favorite product in the Lancer Skincare range?
LS:在LANCER澜澈护肤品的系列产品中,你最喜欢哪一款?

KJ: I love Lancer Fade Serum Intense Brightening Complex
KJ:和维多利亚贝克汉姆一样,我喜欢LANCER澜澈的活肤亮肌去印精华系列。

LS: What's your ultimate glowing skin tip?
LS:您的最佳护肤秘诀是什么?

KJ: To refresh makeup and give the skin a healthy glow, moisten a BeautyBlender sponge with mineral or spring water spray and dab all over your face. For even more dewiness, rub a small drop of moisturizer between your palms and lightly press into skin along temples, tops of cheekbones and sides of face
KJ: 可以用苏打水或矿泉水喷雾打湿一个美妆海绵蛋轻拍脸部,修复妆容使肌肤焕发健康光彩。如果想进一步补水,可以将少量保湿霜涂于掌心,沿双鬓、颧骨及双颊将保湿霜轻轻按压入肌肤。

LS: What is the most unexpected piece of advice has Dr. Lancer given you?
LSLANCER博士给过您的最不可思议的建议是什么?

KJ: I have to thank Dr. Lancer for a key piece of advice he gave me quite a few years ago: apply skin products in thin layers. That completely changed the efficacy of the products I used and maximized their benefits, as opposed to my thinking that piling on more of something was better!
KJ:我很感谢LANCER博士几年前的一个重要建议:护肤产品涂抹时应当尽量轻薄。我之前认为护肤品涂抹得越多效果越好,这个建议与我的想法完全相悖,并且大大提升了我使用的产品的功效。
跳转到指定楼层
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表