[开店交流/其他] 美国彩妆师最爱Palladio 草本精华大米两用水粉饼8g 含玻尿酸 [复制链接] qrcode

查看: 5014 | 回复: 0

barpa123
发表于: 2011-6-9 12:26:58 | 显示全部楼层

巴巴爸爸正品美妆量贩店

Palladio 草本精華纯大米两用水粉餅
含玻尿酸,明星最爱
中文名稱Palladio 草本精華纯大米雙用水粉餅
英文名稱Palladio Herbal Dual Wet Dry Foundation(Natural Rice oil-free)
重量8g    包装:内附粉扑,镜子产地:Made in USA美国
特点:含玻尿酸,果酸,人参,可保濕, 淡化細紋;大米,清爽控油
是 Palladio 最受專業彩妝詩師青睞推薦的明星商品.

讓妳擁有絲柔透亮白磁娃娃妝感

散發絲柔透亮感的白絹肌效果!

添加玻尿酸及人蔘, 可保濕, 維持肌膚水嫩度

玻尿酸被誉为明星们如果没有它,将活不下去的宝贝

【产品说明】:
两种效果由妳选泽
Dry :直接用海棉扑抹于脸上– 清秀裸妆效果
Wet :水粉饼, 海棉沾水后匀抹于全脸- 无瑕遮盖效果可持久, 不脱妆
添加 AHA果酸成份 可淡化脸部细纹
添加抗氧化成份 : 维他命 A,C,D,E
添加玻尿酸可保水, 维持肌肤水嫩度添加天然纯米,可抑制油脂过度分泌及泛油光可隔离保护肌肤质地清爽, 不会堵塞毛孔
【产品成分】:
添加5种有益肌肤的天然草本精华:
人蔘 Ginseng : 抗老化,
预防皱纹产生, 保湿.
绿茶 Green Tea : 含多酚及维他命E.C 抗老化,代谢肤色暗沉
银杏 Ginko : 含必须氨基酸及多种维他命, 可嫩白
洋甘菊 Chamomile : 舒缓,保湿
芦荟 Aloe Vera : 滋润, 保湿, 使肌肤明亮

色号选择  此款粉饼颜色整体偏深,请适当选择浅一个色号!

购买时请参考色号卡莱选择
色彩可能因显示器关系或多或少有偏色,敬请见谅
     #400 Laurel Nude
     适合白净肌肤,效果透明自然.蛋白质般有穿透力,嫩嫩的,看起来富有弹性!
    #401 Ivory Myrrh
     适合白净有点小黄的肌肤,遮盖并使气色变佳,或希望上色后白晰并有粉嫩效果,选择它!
    #402 Cypress Beige
     适合一般肌肤.希望有增白效果.暗沉,或脸颊容易泛红,能修正并全面均匀肌肤.自然遮盖
    #403 Natural clary
     虽然是自然色  但是颜色比较深 适合小黑肌肤,希望上色后充满阳光般好气色,遮盖问题肌肤.红润轻透但自然,不夸张!
    #404 Everlasting tan
     皮肤暗沉,小黑,很黑的肌肤,建议使用此色号.上色后健康,遮盖问题肌肤.自然!上色后有轻微古铜色明星气质感.但绝不显黑!
    #405 Neroli Bronze
     古铜色,完美缔造健康闪亮的古铜肤色!古铜妆着重健康通透的感觉,所以上粉时分量不宜太厚太实。
【使用方法】:
如果肌肤偏干, 建议先上一层保湿乳液再上粉饼
1. 气质裸妆美人 :
使用海棉直接轻扑于全脸及颈部

2. 无瑕白绢肌美人 :
将海棉沾湿,按压于粉饼上并匀抹于全脸及颈部,此方式, 较具遮瑕力且妆效可维持一整天不脱妆.

【小提示】:不论用干扑或水粉饼方式, 刚开始都一点一点的涂在脸上, 不够, 再一点一点补充, 以免一次下手太重, 妆感太浓不自然. 
看看老外的使用后感:来自"Makeupalley.com"
julidan0203on 7/21/2007 12:35:00 PMmore reviews by julidan0203
给5星!"--太完美了--真的遮住了我脸上的斑点印子---我买的是#405,我必须说我为它兴奋!--在如此热的天气,控油做到极致好,---"
I just bought this last night since I was looking for a powder foundation that could perform well without breaking my wallet and I read the excellent reviews here. It grabbed my attention that these products are based on herbal ingredients, which I like. For reference I'm a MMM/LOLA and my skin tends to be combo, but since I just gave birth I think the hormones just turned it a bit oilier. The shade I bought was "Neroli bronze 405"which was perfect for me. I have to say that I'm impressed by this product. It really covers any flaws w/o hiding my skin completely (and that's hard to get with a powder foundation). It controls the oilies pretty well (for about four hours in this hot, humid weather, w/o touchups) and the shade hasn't turned orange or grayish on me. I also bought the Rice Paper in Warm beige to deal with oil control, just in case. At this point, I think I this might be HG material, only time will tell.
carmenlarueon 7/12/2007 10:36:00 PMmore reviews by carmenlarue
给5星!"我爱这个产品!!!!!-------"
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!! This is the best powder foundation I have ever purchased. I have been using Studio Fix NC35 and it just made me very oily and sticky. This product stays on and the color stays true to color it does not turn orange like Studio Fix and it does not get real oily after application like Studio Fix does. I use Cypress Beige and it is the perfect shade I have tried the Tan and Neroli Bronze both which were to dark for me they left a funny grey hue. But I finally found the perfect shade it took a couple of tries but it works now the BEST PRODUCT EVER.
psychocandy7on 7/4/2007 2:22:00 PMmore reviews by psychocandy7
给4星!"像所有人一样我一直寻找一款粉饼能够遮盖住我的斑点印子,又能够看上去尽可能自然,用了它,我相信我已经找到了----"
Like most of you out there I have been looking FOREVER for a foundation that will cover my many flaws, while still looking as natural as possible, and with this product I believe I have finally found just that! I have very fair skin with freckles and splotchiness, some breakouts and the worst thing, really dark circles and fine lines under my eyes. After reading favorable reviews here for Palladio's stick concealer and wet/dry foundation, I went to Sally's and picked some up. I am very pleased with both of these products. The first time I just swiped some of the wet/dry foundation on my skin, stood by the window and looked in the mirror, I couldn't believe it! I couldn't "see" the makeup but I also couldn't see my icky skin underneath. I showed my husband in all my excitement and he said it looked really nice, not like I had a bunch of makeup on my face. I have been using it every day for about two weeks now and have already recommended it to my mom who currently uses Bare Minerals. I want to say it could be my HG, but it may be just a bit too soon for that just yet, but I am really encouraged so far. For the price, the feel and the coverage without looking like a mask you really can't beat it. You never know til you try it so do!
natalie48on 6/16/2007 9:44:00 AMmore reviews by natalie48
HG, HG, HG!!! I adore this foundation. Use Neroli Bronze b/c I have the forbidden tanning bed tan :) Great coverage, doesn't break me out. Fills in pores and feels so light but gives a nice matte finish. No oil by the end of the day and I am normally a grease slick in humidity. Limited color selection but this one works for me!
royas784on 6/14/2007 2:23:00 AMmore reviews by royas784
"这是最好的产品,我已经使用了3年之久----"
HG! This stuff is the best, I've been using it for almost three years now, and keep coming back to it. I found this at Nordstrom Rack- it's perfect!! It provides decent coverage without feeling cakey or chalky. I use this in "Natural Clary." I like how the sponge has it's own separate compartment..there's also a mirror attached. This is also a versatile product, as it can be used wet/dry. I find that for everyday use, dry is just fine and provides enough coverage so that those pesky zits aren't a problem-- I tend to break out once in a while (especially t-zone), but find that this provides perfect coverage. It feels very light, but covers up well enough that I don't need a separate foundation. Perfect!

跳转到指定楼层
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表